The mission of the SCAC is to ensure the quality of Signature Courses including proposals, implementation, and teaching techniques, while also sharing best practices, and meeting the unique needs of the undergraduate students.
The role of the SCAC is to
- Improve the quality of the Signature Courses
- Work with faculty members on syllabi development and revision
- Work with faculty members on editing proposals
- Approve or deny recommendations on new Signature Course proposals as appropriate
- Advise the SCAC chair, UGS dean, and Signature Course program coordinator on new id