The School of Undergraduate Studies Advisory Council supports the School in its pursuit of undergraduate excellence, especially by advocating for the academic initiatives and goals of the dean.
Through a membership of diverse leaders whose stature and contributions foster relationships and bring recognition to the School of Undergraduate Studies, the Council helps the dean connect the School’s programs and students to the community at large.
- Mr. Jeffrey Tsai, Washington D.C.
- Mr. John Adkins, Houston
- Mr. Alex Alt, Dallas
- Mr. Bjorn Billhardt, Austin
- Ms. Ann Butler, Austin
- Mrs. Jo Anne Christian, Austin
- Mr. Baker Duncan, San Antonio
- Mr. Maverick Fisher, Austin
- Mr. Brian Haley, Austin
- Mr. Christopher Harte, Austin
- Mr. David Henderson, San Antonio
- Mr. Cale McDowell, Austin
- Mr. Cappy McGarr, Dallas
- Ms. Emily McKee, Washington, D.C.
- Mr. Martin Morgades, El Paso
- Mr. Robert Norris, Jr., Austin
- Mr. Steven Oldham, Houston
- Ms. Catherine Robb, Austin
- Dr. Philip Sanger, Austin
- Ms. Ann Pruter Seals, Orange
- Mr. Tylor Seaman, Austin
- Ms. Sangeeta Shah, Austin
- Mr. Ward Sheffield, Houston
- Ms. Yvonne Tocquigny, Austin
- Mr. Patrick Tobin, San Antonio
- Mr. Ethan Underwood, Dallas
- Mr. Lee Walker, Austin
- Mr. Del Williams, Dallas
Emeritus Advisory Council Members