As an undeclared student in the School of Undergraduate Studies, you can explore your options before declaring a major.

With the help of an academic advisor and career counselor, you can discover new interests while completing core coursework applicable toward all degrees.

Learn more about choosing UGS.

Archer Fellowship Info Session

Interested in learning about public policy and public service first hand ... more

College of Education Internal Transfer Sessions

The College of Education is holding internal transfer sessions this semester ... more