Reservations and Special Event Use
Want to reserve the Underground for an event? The Union Underground can be reserved for parties and special events. Please call (512) 475-6670 for availability and rates.
- No same day reservations. Minimum 24 hours notice required to make/change/cancel reservations.
- There is a 2-lane/1-hour minimum for bowling reservations.
- No more than 10 bowling lanes and/or 10 Pool tables (as available) may be reserved at one time.
- All reservations must end at 9pm Friday and Saturday.
- Reservations must be claimed within 15 minutes of the requested time. If the lanes/tables are not claimed within 15 minutes, they will be made available to other patrons.
Please note: There are bowling leagues from 12:00 to 1:00 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Also, our hours and days of operations vary during semester breaks. If coordinating a trip to the Underground, we strongly suggest checking with this listing of Texas Union building hours to verify we'll be open. For more information, please call the Underground service desk at (512) 475-6670.
|With a UT ID:
||$17.00 per hour/per lane
||$1.25 per pair
||$7.00 per table/per hour
|Without a UT ID:
||$19.00 per hour/per lane
||$1.25 per pair
||$9.00 per table/per hour
- No outside food or drinks are allowed except for birthday cake and dessert items.
- Candles cannot be lit due to sensitive fire alarms.
- A variety of drinks are available for purchase at the front desk, with most in 20oz bottles.
- Parties may bring in their own cups and ice to split drinks (these are not available at the desk).
- Chips, candy, ice cream and other snacks may be purchased at the front desk.
- To place a pizza order, please call the underground front desk at 512-475-6670. Orders with 10 or more pizzas need to be placed 2 days prior to the reservation.
Click view the Austin's Pizza menu. (PDF Format)
Should you wish to make a reservation, or have additional questions, please call the Underground desk (512-475-6670) during our regular business hours.
General Information | Bowling Leagues | Facilities and Rates