The University Unions provides opportunities each week (Tuesday-Monday) for Registered Student Organizations to advertise student-focused, student-produced events and activities on campus open to all UT students on the University Unions digital screen system (DigiKnow). Approved advertisements will run for 7 days. Locations of the screens are throughout the Texas Union, Student Activity Center, Jester Wendys, and Prufrock's.
Please read the following parameters:
1. Space is available each semester starting the first Tuesday after school starts and ending with finals.
2. Screen space may be requested for a ONE WEEK PERIOD only.
3. The University Unions are not responsible for technical difficulties in the event the system goes off-line.
4. The DigiKnow system will be unavailable for use during winter and summer break.
5. The deadline for slide submissions is by 6pm on the Wednesday before your preferred run week.
The slide must be submitted for approval in the following format: 1920 x 1080 pixels widescreen RGB jpeg file.
For creating a Digiknow slide using Powerpoint, please visit our main page for Digiknows.
Instructions are found on the bottom of the page.
1. Requests must be submitted via the online submission site.
2. You will receive a confirmation via email once you upload and submit your slide using the site.
3. You will receive another email when your request has been either approved or declined by ECC. If approved, the email will indicate which of your preferred run weeks was selected. You can also log back into the submission site to see up-to-date information regarding your slide submissions.
4. If you have any problems or are not receiving emails from the site, please call the ECC Assistant at (512) 475-6645.