The Tower is a well-known symbol of the university and represents our academic excellence; present its image tastefully and respectfully. Depict the Tower in its pure form.
- Do not substantially alter it or depict it in ways it is not used
- Do not use as an element in a logo or lockup
- Do not use as part of a logo
- Do not re-create the tower artwork
- Do not superimpose text on or across the Tower artwork
- Tower art must have adequate clear space around the tower.
- Tower artwork may only be used by campus entities
Approved art (shown above) is available in color, black and grayscale. Any designs using the Tower must have prior written approval from the Office of Trademark Licensing.
Do not add characters or decorative items to the Tower.
Do not alter the look of the Tower.