Click here to view our programs and services
K-16 Education Center In The News
New Online High School Courses
  • :: In The Spotlight
    • Use your language skills to earn credit!

      Do you want to earn high school credit for your knowledge of a foreign language? We offer Credit by Exams (CBEs) or Exams for Acceleration (EAs) to help you earn credit in Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin Chinese (Simplified), Mandarin Chinese (Traditional) and French. Adelante! En avant! フォワード!前进!前進!앞으로!

      Arrow Learn more about earning high school credit.
      Arrow Download the enrollment form.

      Learn More

      Need more time to complete your course?

      Extend your course for an extra 30 days before the course expires.

      Learn More

      Our location:

      Development Office Building (DEV)
      2901 North I-35, Austin, TX 78722

      Arrow View a map of our new location.
      Arrow View a complete listing of our updated contact information.

      Learn More

  • :: News
    • CBEs and End of Course Exams

      TEA recently instituted a new policy for exams for acceleration under 19 TAC Chapter 74 Curriculum Requirements, Subchapter C, Other Provisions, §74.24. The Algebra 1, Biology, English 1, English 2, and United States History exams for acceleration (credit by exams with no prior instruction) must have been validated to meet the rigor of the end of course exams. However, credit by exams used for credit recovery do not need to meet this rigor. We are still offering credit by exams (with prior instruction) in these subjects for credit recovery only. For more information about this policy change, please visit:

      New K-8 Math exams available!

      New grade 7 & 8 Math exams are only available in print version currently. Study guides for grades 7 & 8 Math will be posted online by 5/15/15.
      Arrow View a complete list of all CBEs currently available.
      Arrow Download an enrollment form.

      Learn More

      New Counselor’s Portal

      Created to assist counselors in tracking student grades and printing grade reports. Any student that has a you listed as their campus counselor will be available to you on a list and all you need to access this site is your UT EID!

      Learn More