:: Training Courses
Plant Processing of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations
This course is scheduled upon request.
This course may assist in meeting requirements for DOT Operator Certification.
Covers natural gas process plant operations to achieve marketable products that meet desired product specifications. Emphasis on offering plant-operating personnel an improved understanding of process techniques and equipment for optimum economical operating performance.
Length: 4 days
Participants receive instruction in:
Included with Course:
Download a brochure for our Natural Gas Processing Courses (PDF–772 KB).
Please note: To register multiple individuals for a single class or register for a class by filling out enrollment forms (without using the shopping cart), please click here. On this webpage link, you will find enrollment forms, information on how to register for a class using forms, contact information, maps and directions, professional credits, refunds and cancellations.
- Field Handling of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Operations
- Natural Gas Measurement–Design/Application/Inspection
- Natural Gas Measurement–Electronic Flow Measurement
- Natural Gas Measurement–Fundamentals
- Natural Gas Measurement–Sampling and Analysis
- Plant Processing of Natural Gas—Emphasis on Engineering