Skip Navigation
UT wordmark
College of Liberal Arts wordmark
creees masthead
Mary Neuburger, Director BUR 452, 2505 University Avenue, Stop F3600, Austin, TX 78712 • 512-471-3607

Forms Faculty

Travel Request Form
CREEES' request for travel funds used by faculty and staff prior to travel. To be submitted to Director for funding approval. (editable)

Faculty Travel Grant Application 
Eligible faculty will be guaranteed up to $1,200 per academic year for travel expenses to present original papers at scholarly and professional meetings. This includes reimbursement for all allowable travel related expenses (such as lodging, meals, transportation and registration, which are non-taxable reimbursements), and can also be used to cover extra childcare expenses incurred because of the travel (a taxable reimbursement). An approved “Request for Travel Authorization” or RTA must be on file prior to making the travel. These funds may be used for foreign or domestic travel. To be submitted to Olga or Marie. (editable)

Request for Speaker Form
CREEES' request for funding to invite a speaker to UT Austin.  To be submitted to Director for approval. (editable)

Authorization of Professional Services. Must be accompanied by "APS Checklist" document. (editable)

APS "Checklist"
EICCC - Employee/Independent Contractor Classification Checklist (requires PIF, below, if person does not have a Vendor ID on file with the University). (editable)

Payee Information Form, required for any person or organization to receive funds from UT. This establishes a Vendor ID with the Office of Accounting, and will also require a copy of a government issued photo-ID from individuals. Routing instructions are on the form. (editable)

IRS From 8233
Foreign Tax for non-USA citizens receiving stipend from UT.

Car Rentals
Link to the UT Travel Management Services car rental webpage. 

bottom border