The Annual Promotion and Tenure Panel
Thu, April 5, 2012 • 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM • Etter-Harbin Alumni Center, Schmidt Room
All faculty welcome!
The Annual Promotion and Tenure Panel will be held on Thursday, April 5, 2011 in the Schmidt Room (Room 3.128) at the Etter-Harbin Alumni Center from 3:30 to 5:00 PM.
The program will provide candid and important information for faculty concerning promotion (including lecturers) and tenure.
- Dr. Steve Leslie, Executive Vice President and Provost
- Dr. Victoria Rodriguez, Professor, LBJ School of Public Affairs, former Vice Provost and Dean of Graduate Studies
- Dr. Hannah Wojciehowski, Promoted to Professor, Department of English
- Dr. Laura Suggs, Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Dr. Ann Johns, Senior Lecturer, Department of Art and Art History
- Moderated by Dr. Alba Ortiz, Professor, Department of Special Education
There is no registration for this event. Refreshments will be served.