Kamran Scot Aghaie, Chair CAL 528 | 204 W 21st St F9400 | Austin, TX 78712-1029 • 512-471-3881
- There is no tuition deposit. The tuition bill is created only after the student begins registering for classes on Friday, Aug. 21. Tuition balances must be paid no later than August 31 at 5 PM or else the classes that you registered for will be dropped and you'll need to go through the late registration process (which is a headache best avoided!!) In addition to paying the bill, ensure that your "attendance is confirmed" on the bill. Something worth pointing out: academic appointments (TA/AI) cannot be approved until the tuition bill is paid and "attendance confirmed" on the tuition bill.
- Tuition rates for 2015-16 are published here. See the Liberal Arts column and 9 credit hours (3 courses), which is standard for single-degree majors in our programs. This comes to $4,044/semester for TX residents and $8,016/semester for non-residents.
- DUAL-DEGREE STUDENTS: Rates for 2015-16 are also published through the above link; here is a shortcut to the charts. Rates vary by dual-degree program, and at least 12 credit hours (4 courses) per semester is customary in order to complete both degrees within 3 years.
- International students must pay a $100/fee per semester as well as the cost of student insurance (unless covered by a benefits-eligible TA/AI position).
- In the first semester, there is a one-time $10 charge to obtain your student ID (charged to What I Owe) and another one-time $10 charge for a General Property Deposit (charged to the tuition bill).