Location: SEA 2.124
HELPline: 471-5000For the Hakes Library and NOA classrooms call 471-9666.
Psychology Web Pages
Psychology Network & Servers
Information Technology Manager
Computer Services at UT
Liberal Arts Instructional Technology Services (LAITS)
The Liberal Arts desktop support team provides computer support for all faculty and staff in the College of Liberal Arts for UT owned equipment. They also provide computer support and imaging services for all classroom console computers and all labs across the college.
The LAITS help desk is available Monday through Friday, 7am to 6pm. ( For the Hakes Library and NOA classrooms, call 471-9666.)
Call 471-5000 or email: email@example.com
- LAITS walk-up locations may be found in:
- Mezes Hall (MEZ), Room 2.302
- Parlin Hall (PAR), Room 108
- College of Liberal Arts Building (CLA), Room 4.224
- Sarah M. & Charles E. Seay (SEA), 4.202
LA Classrooms: Lists all departmental and general purpose classrooms supported by the College of Liberal Arts, including information on reservations and equipment, as well as Quicktime movies depicting use of classroom equipment.
University Information Technology Services (ITS)
The ITS Help and Service Desk provides students, faculty, and staff at The University of Texas at Austin with a centralized point of contact for computer help, questions concerning ITS services, and navigating IT @ UT. The ITS Help and Service Desk is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm.
Call 512-475-9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Computing Web: Everything you need to know about Computing Services at the University of Texas
- Podcasting at the University
Web Publishing at UT
UT Web service - Launched in October 2014, UT Web is a Linux-based shared Web hosting environment for The University of Texas at Austin that will replace the current Web Central service. ITS manages the UT Web publishing space and related tools and utilities to support Web publishers on campus.
UT Box - Box cloud storage is a campus-wide service that allows faculty, staff, and students at The University of Texas at Austin to use Box cloud-based file sharing for business and academic purposes. (Webspace has been retired.) The system provides 150 GB (gigabytes) of storage and file share accounts at no cost to current faculty, staff and students, allowing you to:
- Quickly collaborate on documents and safely store Cat-I data.
- Have a secure method to share files across campus or across institutions.
- Easily sync important files between your desktop, laptop, smartphone and table device.
- Keep files current with apps for iOS, Android and Blackberry.
* Important! All students, faculty and staff should read the Information Security Office's Acceptable Use Policy for UT policy governing the use of UT computing resources.
A wide-format poster printer is available to print posters for presentations. Instructions can be found here: Printing Posters with Powerpoint (PDF)