In 1985, the College established an annual staff awards program to honor outstanding staff members. The winners of the award will receive a cash award and a framed certificate signed by the Dean, and will be invited to an awards luncheon hosted by the Dean. Up to seven awards are given out annually.
- Nominees must have been employed in the College of Liberal Arts for two or more years in a Classified title for 20 hours a week or more.
- Faculty and students are not eligible for this award.
- Former award winners are eligible for renomination after five years (see list below).
- The nomination period will run from April 4 through April 22, 2016.
- Students, staff, and faculty from the University community may submit nominations.
- Nominations will be evaluated on the following merits:
- Impact on the College/University
- Demonstrate a high level of collaboration, cooperation and communication
- Consistently perform at a level above normal job requirements.
- Nominations are submitted online and are kept confidential.
- All nominations must be received by 5:00 pm, April 22, 2016.
- To nominate a person, please complete this survey.
Recent recipients (Not eligible)
Stacey Amorous, Grant Barger, Denise Beachum, Michelle Botello, Mark Boze, Beth Chichester, Paloma Díaz, Mary Dillman, William Fatzinger, Heather Gatlin, Martha Gonzalez, Myra Gibbs, Kevin Hsu, Mary Kleba, David Macha, Courtney Meador, Tatem Oldham, Billie Pierce, Benjamin Rapstine, Roelia Rios, Suloni Robertson, Susan Somers, Karla Steffen, Meghan Thomson, Carolina Villanueva