Imperial Staffing, Technical Recruiter, Application Deadline, BTT Gateway Job ID 8476
Sun, June 15, 2014
Imperial Staffing is a technical staffing company in north Austin. We specialize in the placement of senior level hardware and software engineers. We’ve grown our sales tenfold in only 5 years. We are expanding and are moving into a brand new office in June. We bought and have been customizing this office for a fun and motivating atmosphere since January with a completion date of June 1st. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement within our organization. We are seeking motivated individuals who are problem solvers, who enjoy challenges and are career minded. The rewards are outstanding for the right person.
Our Technical Recruiter - plays a vital role as the link between applicants and client companies. In this position, you will be responsible for developing a network of senior level contract engineering candidates.
You could be the right fit if you:
• Have a sales or customer service background.
• Know how to organize and multi-task.
• Enjoy fast-paced work environment.
• Are a team player.
Essential Functions include:
• Inside Sales functions, including increasing sales by networking, following up on leads, and cold calling
• Generate, collect and process job orders from clients.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Should exhibit the ability to interact effectively with various types of people.
• Should possess strong communication, conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
• Should have an understanding of general business, office terminology and basic computer and telephone skills.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field preferred or equivalent education and experience in business, sales or customer service.
Salary + Commission
Application Deadline 6/15. See BTT Gateway Job ID 8476
- Career Planning
- Your Search
- Value of Liberal Arts Degree
- Pre-Law & Graduate School Advising
- Credit Courses
- Professional Development
- International Opportunities
- Liberal Arts Career Stories
- Graduate Students
- Faculty & Staff
- About Us
Liberal Arts Career Services
University of Texas at Austin
2304 Whitis Ave. Stop G6200
Austin, Texas 78712-1508
- Office of the Dean
- Academic Affairs
- Research & Graduate Studies
- Student Affairs
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Alumni & Giving
- Public Affairs
- LAITS: IT & Facilities
- The University of Texas at Austin
116 Inner Campus Dr Stop G6000
Austin, TX 78712
- General Inquiries: