Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation’s Graduate Scholarship Program enables students with exceptional promise and financial need to pursue graduate degrees at top colleges and universities across the country. One of the largest and most competitive scholarship programs in the nation, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship provides awards of up to $50,000 per year for up to six years of study to low-income college seniors and recent college graduates (who graduated within the past five years).
Conditions of Eligibility
- Senior standing or have graduated from an accredited four-year US college or university within the past five years.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade-point average of 3.50 or better.
- Demonstrated unmet financial need.
- A bachelor’s degree by the start of the fall 2011 semester.
- Not previously been nominated for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship.
- Plans to begin their first graduate degree program at an accredited college or university in the fall of 2014.
- Completed online application.
- Official college transcripts for ALL undergraduate coursework.
- Applicant tax forms.
- Parent financial information forms.
- Parent tax forms.
- Portfolio for applicants in the arts.
To apply for the Kent Cooke Scholarship, you must receive a university nomination. For more information, please contact Dr. Larry Carver, Director of Liberal Arts Honors and Humanities Programs, (512) 471-3458, CLA 2.104.