Deadline to RSVP for Career Week LACS BootCamp Event on Wednesday, February 12
Tue, February 4, 2014 - 5:00 PM • RSVP online by Tuesday, February 4th via the Career Services’ BTT Gateway: http://goo.gl/tBKQbt
BEYOND THE TOWER - LIBERAL ARTS CAREER SERVICES BOOT CAMP (with pizza - RSVP required!)
Location: CLA 1.302B
ADVANCED RSVP REQUIRED: Space is limited in this workshop, students who would like to attend must RSVP online by Tuesday, February 4th via the Career Services’ BTT Gateway: http://goo.gl/tBKQbt (NOTE: students must create a BTT Gateway account to RSVP).
Need an internship but don’t know where to start? This Boot Camp is a 2-hour intensive internship search training program designed to help you:
- present your academic and professional interests and strengths to recruiters;
- craft compelling resumes and cover letters;
- improve your interviewing and networking skills; and
- explore various career research and internship posting sites
- Marketing Your Liberal Arts Degree – Designed to help you better understand the value of your liberal arts degree, and to provide you the tools to help articulate your strengths to employers.
- Resumes & Cover Letters – Learn how to write a resume and cover letter that will get an employer’s attention and perhaps lead to an interview!
- The Internship Search – Not sure how to research your internship options? We’ll equip you with the resources and information to get started!
- Interviewing & Networking – Walk away with an interview strategy that will help you get the internship you want as well as relationship-building skills that will assist you in creating strong social networks.
- REMINDER – ONLINE RSVP REQUIRED FOR THIS BOOTCAMP: http://goo.gl/tBKQbt
DEADLINE TO RSVP IS TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4th
Career Week events are open to all Plan II students.
Questions - contact Mary Dillman, Academic Advisor, Plan II Honors Program