Welcome to your Student Toolki! On this page you will find helpful information in regards to the services the The Office of Institutional Equity offers to you.
- Complaint FAQ
- Incident Report Form
- OIE policies
- OIE Poster and Brochure
- Student Disability Accomodations
Where to Get Help
The Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) is available to discuss student concerns related to cases of possible discrimination, harassment, retaliation, consensual relations, and sexual misconduct/contact against a faculty, staff member, visitor, or contractor. Information about OIE’s policies and available resources for students may be obtained by contacting (512) 471-1849.
To learn more, students may click on the following link to get detailed information about OIE and our services.
- Students may also consult with Student Ombuds Services, Brittany Linton, at (512) 471 3825.
- Students who experience discrimination, harassment, or sexual harassment by other students may consult with the Office of the Dean of Studentsat (512) 471-5017 or Jennifer Hammat, Institutional Title IX Coordinator at (512) 232-3992.
- Student Emergency Service- (512) 471-5017
- Student Judicial Service- (512) 471-2841
- Students who need an accommodation due to a disability may contact Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD) at (512) 471-6259.
Related Resources & Websites
- BCAL — Behavior Concerns Advice Line
- Gender Neutral Restroom Locations
- Lactation and Quiet Room Locations
- Legal Services for Students
- Campus Climate Response Team
LINKS TO EXTERNAL AGENCIES:
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – November 2009
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law – November 2009 (Spanish poster)
- U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights (OCR)
- Texas Workforce Commission on Human Rights
- U.S. Department of Justice ADA Home Page
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN)