Presentations & reports
Facilities Services offers these presentations, reports and other materials for your information. If you have questions or comments regarding any of the materials, please contact our Communications Coordinator.
- Improving Irrigation . . . Saving Resources - presented by Landscape Services Manager John Burns at the University Sustainability Symposium at UT Austin on September 23
- Hazard Communication Compliance Program ("Chemical Kids" intern project)
- Facilities Services 2010 Annual Report
- "Facilities Services Recycling Initiatives" - presented by Recycling & Sustainability Manager Jeff Basile at the University Sustainability Symposium at UT Austin on September 10.
- "Managing Custodial Safety Using a Standardized System" - presented by Safety Coordinator Jennifer Root at the Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association conference, held July 19-21 in Baltimore.
- "Demand Side Energy Management & Conservation: A Case Study" - presented by Facilities Services Director Mike Miller and Assistant Director Dan Costello in Boston at APPA 2010 on July 14.
- "Custodial Services Safety and OS1 Team Cleaning" - presentation by Jennifer Root, Safety Coordinator, and Robert Moddrell, Custodial Services Manager of Training and Development (photo) at the Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Worker’s Compensation, 13th Annual Workplace Safety Conference on May 14.
- "Energy Conservation: Everything Is Bigger in Texas" - Facilities Services Director Mike Miller's April 2009 presentation to TAPPA about the university's demand-side energy management and conservation program