Portfolio Review Events
Department faculty provide prospective undergraduates with feedback on the work they are considering submitting in their portfolio for admission at on-campus and off-campus events.
On-campus portfolio review days
- Department Portfolio Day - Sunday, November 8, 1:00-4:00 PM
- Department Portfolio Day- Sunday, November 15, 1:00-4:00 PM
Pre-registration for departmental portfolio events is required in order to attend. Once capacity is reached, we will be unable to accept further RSVPs or walk-ups.
If you wish to attend with a large group of students, please fill out individual registration forms for each student.
To attend, please fill out the registration form at the bottom of this page.
National Portfolio review days
National portfolio days are large-scale events hosted across the U.S. that offer students access to portfolio review with representatives from a variety of institutions. Faculty and staff from UT Austin will attend the following NPDA events:
- October 10, 2015- Austin, TX National Portfolio Day (No registration required)
- October 11, 2015- Dallas, TX National Portfolio Day (No registration required)
Valley Portfolio Day
Our newest portfolio review event will be returning for a second year this Fall 2015! UT Austin, along with other colleges and universities (Texas Tech University, UT-Rio Grande Valley), will visit Brownsville to meet with prospective art students, offer information on applying, and provide feedback on portfolios. Admission is free.
- Date: Saturday, October 17, 2015
- UPDATED TIME: 10:00AM-2:00PM (previously 8:00AM-2:00PM)
- Location: Brownsville ISD Department of Fine Arts, Central Administrative Building, Campus Cafeteria 708 Palm Blvd., Brownsville, TX 78520
Please check our website again in the coming weeks for more updates to this event.
For questions and group registration, please contact us.
Registration Form for On-Campus Portfolio Days
Please fill out one per student. Teachers interested in bringing a group will need to fill out a form for each individual student.