Portfolio Review Events
Department faculty provide prospective undergraduates with feedback on the work they are considering submitting in their portfolio for admission at on-campus and off-campus events.
On-campus portfolio review days
- Longhorn Monday- October 13, 2014 (Register in advance)
- Department Portfolio Day- November 15, 2014 (Register in advance)
- Longhorn Monday- November 24, 2014 (Register in advance)
Registration for Longhorn Monday events will open up about 3-4 weeks before the event.
National Portfolio review days
National portfolio days are large-scale events hosted across the U.S. that offer students access to portfolio review with representatives from a variety of institutions. Faculty and staff from UT Austin will attend the following NPDA events:
- October 4, 2014- Houston, TX National Portfolio Day (No registration required)
- October 5, 2014- Dallas, TX National Portfolio Day (No registration required)
Valley Portfolio Day
New portfolio review event for Fall 2014! UT Austin, along with Texas Tech University, UT Pan American, UT Brownsville, and Texas A&M Kingsville, will visit Brownsville to meet with prospective art students, offer information on applying, and provide feedback on portfolios. Admission is free.
- November 1, 2014, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- BISD Central Administration Building, 708 Palm Boulevard, Brownsville, TX 78520
For questions and group registration, please contact us.