Associate Professor Carma Gorman lectures at Interrogation intellectual property rights: fasion and design conference
Fri. April 24, 2015
Carma Gorman presents a lecture entitled, Why post-war American businesses embraced corporate identity design, at the University of Leeds. The lecture is part of the conference, Interrogating Intellectual Property Rights in Fashion and Design on June 12, 2015.
Department presentations at the Society for American Archaeology annual meeting
Thu. April 16, 2015
Dr. Julia Guernsey, Dr. David Stuart, and PhD candidates in Art History Stephanie Strauss and Elliot Lopez-Finn will present papers at the 2015 Society for American Achaeology annual conference in Chicago.
California State University Symposium in honor of Linda Schele
Thu. April 9, 2015
Professors Julia Guernsey and David Stuart present papers at symposium in honor of the late Linda Schele. The symposium was organized by the Art History Society of California State University in Los Angeles April 10–11, 2015.
Department alumni presenters include:
- Carl D. Callaway, MA in Art History, 2006
- Rex Koontz, PhD in Art History, 1994
- Megan E. O'Neil, MA in Art History, 1999
- Matthew H. Robb, MA in Art History, 1999
- Carolyn E. Tate, MA/PhD in Art History, 1980/1986
- Khristaan Villela, MA/PhD in Art History, 1993/2001
- Marline D. Werness-Rude, MA/PhD in Art History, 2003/2010
Additional UT Austin alumni include:
- Manuel Aguilar-Moreno, PhD Latin American Studies, 1999
- F. Kent Reilly III, MA/PhD in Latin American Studies, 1987/1994
- David M. Schaefer, MA in Latin American Studies, 2011
- Elaine Day Schele, PhD in Latin American Studies, 2012
Assistant Professor Kristin Lucas responds to MoMA/PS1 installation in BOMB Magazine
Mon. April 13, 2015
Assistant Professor Kristin Lucas pens a response to Samara Golden's installation at MoMA/PS1 in the spring issue of BOMB Magazine.