- Season & Tickets
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Current Students
- Summer Programs
Resources for Graduate Students
• Check out the ultimate resource for graduate students - UT’s Graduate School.
• Keep track of critical dates with the academic calendar.
• One hundred percent of Department of Theatre and Dance graduate students receive some form of financial support. Learn about ways to finance your education through scholarships, fellowships, assistantships and other forms of aid.
• Looking for support while you are writing your dissertation or preparing to do so? Check out UT’s Sanger Learning Center and other campus resources.
College of Fine Arts/Theatre and Dance Resources
• Advising and Registration FAQ and Helpful Links
• Contact a Theatre and Dance faculty member.
• Find instructions for internal procedures, technology tutorials, and student resources on the Department of Theatre and Dance Wiki.
• Submit your student event or production with the Event Submission Form.
• To reserve a room in the Winship Building, submit a Room Request Form at the Winship Drama Building Administrative Office (1.144).
• To reserve Theatre and Dance audio/visual equipment, contact our Media Support Services office (WIN 2.114) in person, by email or by phoning 232-5305.
• Get connected! Become of fan of Theatre and Dance on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr! And collaborate with your peers through the Fine Arts Council and Hook ‘Em Arts.
Expand your Study
Theatre and Dance graduate students are invited to participate in the Portfolio Program in Arts and Cultural Management and Entrepreneurship. This certification program provides students with cross-disciplinary theoretical and practical training related to the management and governance of arts and cultural organizations, and/or the business dimensions of an entrepreneurial artistic career. It is jointly sponsored by the College of Fine Arts and the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs.