What’s New This Year?
Plan Change Highlights
Effective September 1, 2014
- Slight medical premium increase
- New $100 copay for High-Tech Radiology services MRI and CT scans
- New Out-of-Pocket Maximum to Include Copays
- The UT SELECT annual out-of-pocket maximum on deductible and coinsurance costs paid for in-network services will remain $2,500 for individuals and $7,500 for families. This long-standing out-of-pocket maximum provides significant protection for you and your family.
In accordance with Affordable Care Act (ACA) guidelines, a new limit on total cost sharing for essential health services obtained in-network will also take effect for the 2014-2015 plan year, offering additional protection. Eligible out-of-pocket expenses under this new maximum include copayments in addition to in-network deductible and coinsurance and will not exceed $6,350 for an individual. Eligible expenses for a family, regardless of size, will not exceed $12,700
- Slight dental premium increases per plan.
- Slight vision premium increases per plan.