Use the following resources to assist you in managing your employees' performance.
- Performance Management Overview—Get to know the different aspects of the performance management process.
- Managing Probationary Employees—Find out how to manage employees during the probationary employment period.
- Managing All Employees—Read about the actions you can take to create an ongoing performance dialogue with your employees.
- Writing and Maintaining Position Descriptions—Write effective position descriptions, continually making updates and using them to set clear expectations.
- Performance Appraisals—Learn how to conduct effective and collaborative performance appraisals for your employees.
- President's Exemplary Service Awards—Find out how to reward employees for exemplary service.
- Perfomance Management Plus (PMP)—Use progressive discipline with an emphasis on personal accountability.