- Graduate Student Employment
- Hire a Longhorn
- Work Study and Other Financial Aid
- University Handbook of Operating Procedures
- Student Ombudsperson
- Office of Institutional Equality
At The University of Texas at Austin, students make up an important and valued part of our workforce. The resources below, and the links on either side of this page, will provide you with important information about student employment at the university.
- New Student Employee Checklist
- Supervisor’s Checklist for Hiring a New Student Employee
- Student Employment Questions and Answers
- Student Employment Dates, Spring 2014 [pdf]
Student Employee Excellence Development (SEED) Program
Students employed by UT Austin have an exciting new opportunity! The SEED Program provides student employees a chance to earn a Student Employee Excellence Certification by attending free, one-hour workshops. For more information, please visit the SEED website.
Celebrate Your Student Employees!
- President’s Student Employee of the Year Award
- National Student Employee Appreciation Week: April 13-19, 2014
Like us on Facebook to keep up with the latest Student Employment news and resources.