BevoWare software downloads provide anti-virus protection and improve system security connections. BevoWare is available to all UT Austin students, faculty, and staff at no cost. A variety of Web browsers, email programs, and other useful tools for both Macintosh and Windows computers are also available, all in one convenient online location.
- Anti-virus and system security software helps protect computers against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and passive hacking attacks
- Media and file viewer applications allow access to still images, movie files, and audio tracks
- Browsers and email include a variety of Web browsers and desktop email applications
- Utilities provide useful tools for compressing files, making secure FTP and SSH connections, communicating with on-campus servers and more
- Patches and updates include files to upgrade your existing programs and operating system files
BevoWare is available at no cost to all UT Austin students, faculty, and staff.