News and Events
- Office 365 2015 Spring Migration Success
- Enhanced Project Management Framework
- Improving Service Delivery
- Supporting Spring Commencement 2015
- IT Staff Survey and Training
- www.utexas.edu is LIVE!
- Spring into Canvas
- New “utexas” Wi-Fi Launch
- Restarting Office 365 Migrations
- Cyber Security in 2015
- Working Through a Very Rare Power Outage
- Two Factor (Toopher) Success
The new university data center will provide a reliable, redundant facility to house research and administrative systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is proceeding with plans to replace Symantec as the university’s central anti-virus and firewall solution.
The pilot program enables unsponsored guests to purchase wireless network access through a familiar, trusted process that will not place the university at risk.