News and Events
- 2015 IT Governance Accountability Report
- Box Cloud Storage Improvements
- Patching Completed with Zero Drama
- University Data Center 5th Anniversary
- 2015 STAR Awards
- Office 365 2015 Spring Migration Success
- Enhanced Project Management Framework
- Improving Service Delivery
- Supporting Spring Commencement 2015
- IT Staff Survey and Training
- www.utexas.edu is LIVE!
The new university data center will provide a reliable, redundant facility to house research and administrative systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is proceeding with plans to replace Symantec as the university’s central anti-virus and firewall solution.
The pilot program enables unsponsored guests to purchase wireless network access through a familiar, trusted process that will not place the university at risk.