News and Events
- Working Through a Very Rare Power Outage
- Two Factor (Toopher) Success
- Top Four Leadership Qualities
- Looking Forward in 2015
- 2014- A Remarkable Year for IT@UT
- UTBackup Has Eye-Popping Growth
- Successful Transition to UTLogin
- Canvas Success Marks Fall 2014 Semester
- ITS Support for Mooov-In - 2014
- ASMP 2.0 Update
- 2014-2015 LIFT Awards Announced
- Two-Factor Authentication with Toopher
- New UT Web Infrastructure Approved
The new university data center will provide a reliable, redundant facility to house research and administrative systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is proceeding with plans to replace Symantec as the university’s central anti-virus and firewall solution.
The pilot program enables unsponsored guests to purchase wireless network access through a familiar, trusted process that will not place the university at risk.