The University of Texas at Austin
As part of the Web Central Services Retirement project, the ITS website will be retired. Information about IT services will be replaced by two new sites, IT@UT and UT ServiceNow, and ITS departmental information will be migrated to a new location. All changes will be completed by 7/28/2016.

Accounts for Individuals

Paying After Leaving the University

If you have any outstanding charges for ITS or other services, you can log in to the What I Owe with your UT EID and use a Mastercard, Discover card, or electronic file transfer (EFT) to pay your bill.

If you have trouble logging on using your UT EID, visit the UT EID Self-Service Tools. These tools can help you remember a forgotten password or reset a password for a locked UT EID.

Last updated June 12, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!