The University of Texas at Austin

Departmental Account Sponsor Handbook

Paying for Departmentally Funded Services

Departmental accounts must have a financial account to pay for the various computer services that users receive. If you do not have a financial account, refer to Account Creation and Control from the Office of Accounting. You can also reach the ITS Accounting Office by telephone at 512-475-9210.

Last updated November 16, 2012 @ 3:51 pm

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!