Entourage 2008 Post Rollback Process
- In Entourage, go to Tools > Accounts, click the Mail tab, and double-click on your AEMS account.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Change Exchange Server to wmail.austin.utexas.edu.
- Make sure there is a check next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL) below it.
- Change LDAP Server (might be called Directory Server) to wmail.austin.utexas.edu.
- Make sure This server requires me to log on and This LDAP server requires a security connection (SSL) are checked.
- Click OK and wait for a few seconds. You'll probably get a pop-up window asking to autodiscover the Exchange server - if there's a checkbox to Always allow, check it, and then click Allow.
- Entourage should start checking mail as usual.
Last updated December 2, 2013 @ 2:02 pm