The University of Texas at Austin

Microsoft Campus Agreement

Servers: Do departments have to purchase individual Client Access Licenses (CALs) for Server products?

Please see Microsoft Enterprise Client Access licenses for more information.

Last updated January 18, 2012 @ 10:56 am

We Can Help

Get help from an expert:

* UT Service Desk

* Call us at 512-475-9400

* Submit a help request online

We also have a walk-in service in the first floor lobby of the Flawn Academic Center (FAC). Stop by and let us help you!