Help & Support / Public Internet Access
- Connecting to utexas Wi-Fi
- Connecting to utexas Wi-Fi: Android
- Connecting to utexas Wi-Fi: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Connecting to utexas Wi-Fi: Linux
- Connecting to utexas Wi-Fi: Mac OS X
- Connecting to utexas Wi-Fi: Windows 7
- Purchasing or Increasing Bandwidth
- University IT Policies Regarding Public Network Access
- Using Public Ethernet Ports for Network Access
- Wireless Access for Visitors and Sponsored Guests
- Bandwidth Details
- Receiving Bandwidth Usage Notifications
- Wireless Internet Access in Residence Halls
- Bandwidth at the University of Texas at Austin
- Does the campus wireless network support multicast?
- Which devices can I connect to the wireless network?
- Why won't Apple Remote work on the campus wireless network?
- Requesting Additional Wireless Bandwidth for Projects
- Working with Departments to Expand the Public Network