Installing UTBackup - Windows
Note: A registration code and UTBackup server address must be entered to complete setup and create an account. Please ask your department Technical Support Contact for this information. UTBackup is for use only on UT Austin owned computers.
- Download UTBackup installer of CrashPlan.
- Once the download completes, unzip the installer.
- Run the UTBackup installer for Crashplan. Double-click the CrashPlan EXE file you downloaded.
- In the Installation Wizard window, follow the prompts and accept the default destination location.
- Click Next.
- Accept the End-User License Agreement after reading it by clicking the radial button I accept the terms in the License Agreement then click Next.
- Leave default installation location C:\Program Files\CrashPlan and click Next.
- CrashPlan is ready to install. Click Install to proceed.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
Last updated June 21, 2016 @ 3:42 pm