Campus-wide Software License Grant (CSLG) Program
Must be purchased from Software Distribution and Sales through TXShop.
Note: You will need a UT EID to use TXShop.
Educational institutions in Texas that are not part of the UT System
- $1,000 for Annual Enrollment Fee
- Schools in The University of Texas System should refer to the DEC Software Program.
- License fees grant you the legal right to use the software for the current fiscal year (September 1 - August 31) and must be renewed annually.
- Quarterly license PAKs are sent by e-mail, to the licensee/purchaser
- If you do not install a License PAK at least every 15 months, your systems may face downtime due to license expiration. ITS highly recommends that participants update their licenses each quarter to avoid the possibility of downtime.
- Software maintenance and consulting are not provided and must be obtained directly from the vendor.
- All transactions on TXShop are final.
- For more information on buying online, please see the TXShop Frequently Asked Questions.