UT Direct is a customizable university portal that provides personalized information based on your EID. You can find information about your classes, your college, your job, or the university in general. UT Direct automatically recognizes your campus and roles. This knowledge enables UT Direct to personalize some of the information that you receive. You can change many of the default settings such as choosing the tabs that appear on your UT Direct page, and changing the content and layout of those tabs.
- Online services allow you to interact with the university to complete tasks, such as paying tuition
- Receive official notifications from the university, as well as important messages and campus spotlights, using the Message Center
- Customize UT Direct by choosing tabs, content, and layout just for your needs
- View content such as articles from the Daily Texan using channels
- Store frequently visited links and organize them in bookmarks
- Use stickies to store brief messages to remind yourself of tasks and other important information
- Find out what's going on around campus with the Events Calendar
UT Direct is available at no cost to UT students, faculty, and staff.