UTLogin is a centralized authentication service which supports web-based and stand-alone applications through standard authentication protocols.
- Allows departments to authenticate UT EID holders when logging into departmental systems.
- Provides single sign-on capability for participating applications.
- Provides support for common server platforms and third party applications.
- Will support SAML, REST, and OAuth interfaces.
- Offers detailed logging for audit and security purposes.
- Includes support for future extensibility such as multi-factor and third-party authentication.
The UTLogin service is available at no cost to UT EID holders.