Admitted Students Day
Texas Law Admitted Students Day (ASD) will be held Thursday, March 26th and Friday, March 27th.
Registration will be available on Freshlaw Central beginning Monday, March 2nd.
ASD begins Thursday, March 26th, with events starting at 8:00 a.m. Financial aid advising appointments,
followed by Segway tours of Austin, law school and UT campus tours. On Friday, March 27th, the program begins at 8:30 a.m.
Throughout the day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and interact with UT Law students, faculty, and staff
- Learn more about student organizations during our mini-organization fair
- Participate in a mock class
- Have lunch with UT Law faculty
- Learn more about career opportunities and student resources such as our Society Program
RSVP now for Admitted Students Day
Spring 2015 ASD Schedule:
Thursday, March 26
- 8 a.m. — 4 p.m. Financial Aid Counseling Sessions
- 12 p.m. Segway Tours of Austin
- 2 p.m. Segway Tours of Austin
- 3 p.m. Law School Tours
- 4:30 p.m. Campus Walking Tour
Download a PDF of Thursday's agenda
Friday, March 27
- 8:30 a.m. Check-in and Mini Organization Fair
- 8:45 a.m. Welcome
- 9:00 a.m. The First Year Experience — Mock Classes
- 10:00 a.m. Student Life/Lifestyle Support
11:15 a.m. Curricular Showcase — Select One
- International Law and Human Rights
- Environmental and Energy Law
- Criminal Justice
- Transactional Law
- 12:15 p.m. Admitted Student/Faculty Luncheon
- 1:30 p.m. The Bridge to Practice – Experiential Learning & Trial Advocacy Panel
- 2:30 p.m. Ice Cream Social Sponsored by the UT Law Alumni Association
- 3:00 p.m. Career Opportunities — Career Services Panel
Download a PDF of Friday's agenda
For those unable to attend ASD, we have designed a half-day program on April 10th.
We are proud to have such a distinguished group of admitted students on the path to becoming members of the Texas Law incoming Class of 2015!