Now in its 39th year, the Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Institute has earned the reputation of being the definitive course for attorneys in private practice, in-house counsel, E&P operators, and landmen. This year's conference brings together a distinguished faculty of both academics and practitioners for a full day of presentations covering the latest in oil and gas developments.
2013 program highlights include:
- Professor Ernest Smith's annual Case Law Update
- Current Surface Use Issues
- The Expanding Reach of Exculpatory Provisions and Releases in Asset Purchase and Joint Operating Agreements
- Use of Natural Gas for Power Generation
- Horizontal Wells and Commingling
- The Supreme Court and Landowner Condemnation-Industry and Landowner Perspectives
- Ethics: What Lawyers Can Learn About Professionalism and Communication from the Career of Abraham Lincoln
Register at www.utcle.org/conferences/details/conference_annual_id/1058
UT Law Student Registration Information for UT Law CLE Conferences:
UT Law CLE welcomes UT Law students to attend our live conferences. Student registration is limited and may not be available for all conferences. There are (2) options available for students to attend:
• UT Law Student Registration ($75) – can attend all sessions, includes course materials on a USB key and meals
• UT Law Student Attendee (FREE) – can attend all sessions, excludes course materials and meals
Students MUST contact UT Law CLE to either register ($75) or attend at no charge–contact Justin Schaumburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.475.6700.
If you need an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact the sponsor listed above or the UT Law Special Events Office at email@example.com no later than seven business days prior to the event.