Public Service Job Directory (PSJD)
The University of Texas School of Law is a founding member of PSLawNet, now known as PSJD, which is a valuable resource for finding job opportunities in the public service sector. This website contains an enormous database of job postings with public service employers such as legal service providers, public policy advocates, and government agencies. Opportunities range from temporary internships to entry-level positions to postgraduate fellowships.
Registering as a New User
- As a UT Law student or alumnus, you may create a PSJD user account for free.
- First, complete the initial sign-up page by providing basic contact information. When you complete the form and click the "Submit" button, you will be instructed to wait for a confirmation email that will be sent to the email address you provide as your username. Once you receive that email, simply click on the link provided and your account will be activated. If you do not see the email within a few moments check your junk email folder and/or spam filter. Thanks!
What You Can Do as a Registered User
- Search among thousands of public service job opportunities and employer organization profiles.
- Flag and store opportunities and profiles for later viewing.
- Receive email alerts containing newly posted opportunities that match your pre-selected criteria.
- Apply directly for jobs via PSJD. Note: employer organizations must choose to accept applications directly through PSJD for any given job opportunity.