Alumni – Stay Connected!
Human Rights Scholars 2005-2006: Back row (l-r): Allen Cooper, Gregory Krauss, Jeremy Freeman; Front row (l-r): Parisa Fatehi, Elizabeth Hardy.
Since 2004, the Rapoport Center has had the privilege of working with students from various areas of study and diverse walks of life. Our success thus far has been the product of the joint efforts of Rapoport Center scholars, fellows, interns, staff, and other partners, and we appreciate our alumni’s investment in bringing human rights to the forefront of the scholastic and public arenas.
To stay connected as an alumnus, you can:
- Join our mailing list
- Network with former scholars, fellows, interns, and Rapoport Center staff using our upcoming online alumni directory
- Make a donation to the Rapoport Center
If you are not yet a part of the Rapoport Alumni Directory, please submit the following information to Center Administrator William Chandler:
- A summary of your experience with the Rapoport Center;
- A brief biography, including a description of the work you are doing now; and
- Your current contact information.
If you have suggestions or questions about the upcoming Rapoport Alumni Directory, please contact Center Administrator William Chandler.