- Escaping Battered Credit: A Proposal for Repairing Credit Reports Damaged by Domestic Violence, 161 University of Pennsylvania Law Review 363 (2013). View Article
- Coerced Debt: The Role of Consumer Credit in Domestic Violence, 100 California Law Review 951 (2012). View Article
- The Affordability Paradox: How Consumer Bankruptcy's Greatest Weakness May Account for Its Surprising Success, 52 William and Mary Law Review 1933 (2011). <http://ssrn.com/author=736604>
- Republicans Coddle Banks at Consumer Expense, Bloomberg, May 9, 2010. <http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=au2dkonlwlFY>
- A Weak Regulator is Worse Than None at All, Daily Report, May 12, 2010, at 6.
- Interpreting Data: A Reply to Professor Pardo, 83 American Bankruptcy Law Journal 47 (2009) (with Robert M. Lawless, Katherine M. Porter, John A. E. Pottow, Deborah K. Thorne & Elizabeth Warren).
- Testing the Substitution Hypothesis: Would Credit Card Regulations Force Low-Income Borrowers into Less Desirable Lending Alternatives?, 2009 University of Illinois Law Review 707 (2009). <http://ssrn.com/author=736604>
- Did Bankruptcy Reform Fail? An Empirical Study of Consumer Debtors, 82 American Bankruptcy Law Journal 349 (2008) (with Robert M. Lawless, Katherine M. Porter, Deborah K. Thorne & Elizabeth Warren). <http://ssrn.com/author=736604>
- Beyond Usury: A Study of Credit Card Use and Preference Among Low-Income Consumers, 86 Texas Law Review 451 (2008). <http://ssrn.com/author=736604>
- The Do-It-Yourself Mirage: Complexity in the Bankruptcy System, in Broke: How Debt Bankrupts the Middle Class at 157 (Katherine Porter, ed., Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2012).
- Applying Feminist Theory to Community Practice: A Multi-Level Empowerment Intervention for Low-Income Women with Depression, in Advancing Social Justice Through Mental Health Practice 265 (Etiony Aldarondo, ed.; Mahwah, N.J.: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2007) (with Lisa A. Goodman, Amanda Bohlig, Sarah R. Weintraub, Autumn Green, Joy Walker, Lucie White & Nancy Ryan).
Return to main profile page