- A Instituição Inclusiva: O Papel da Biblioteca na Era Digital [Brasilia, Brazil], 6 Senatus 61 (2008).
- Comparative Observations on Doing Legal Research in Australia and the United States, 7 Australian Law Librarian 175 (1999) (with Roy M. Mersky).
- The Inter-American Human Rights System: Documents, Publications and Internet Resources, 25 International Journal of Legal Information 112 (1997) (with Roy M. Mersky).
- International Law in the U.S. Legal System, 106 Law Library Journal 103 (2014) (reviewing International Law in the U.S. Legal System, by Curtis A. Bradley).
- Human Rights and the Protection of Privacy in Tort Law: A Comparison Between English and German Law, by Hans-Joachim Cremer, 40 International Journal of Legal Information 600 (2012).
- International Commercial Arbitration in Sweden, by Kaj Hobér, 39 International Journal of Legal Information 390 (2011).
- The Inter-American Court of Human Rights: Case Law and Commentary, by Laurence Burgorgue-Larsen and Amaya Úbeda de Torres, 39 International Journal of Legal Information 392 (2011).
Return to main profile page