- Delete the Exchange ActiveSync account from your device.
- Add an Exchange ActiveSync account to the device with your UTEID@austin.utexas.edu and your UT EID password.
Note: if you experience problems, try it twice in case there was a mistype. Give Autodiscover another chance to work.
Enter the manual setup option, available on most devices. Use the following settings:
- Email address: UTEID@austin.utexas.edu
- Server address: m.outlook.com
- Domain: [leave blank]
- Username: UTEID@austin.utexas.edu
- Password: UT EID password
- Enable/check the option for “this server requires an encrypted SSL connection”
Note: if you experience problems, try this twice, in case there was a mistype.
If neither the Autodiscover nor the Manual method works, try rebooting the device and repeating both methods before submitting a help ticket.