This migration eliminates the need to archive your e-mail moving forward, however you must reconnect to your old archive folders (.pst files) in order to access previously archived messages:
- In Outlook, go to the File tab, then click Open.
- Click on Open Outlook Data File.
- Here you will need to browse to your existing .pst file, select it, and click OK. Note: It should be in Documents > My Documents > Outlook Files. If not, submit an LTS Help ticket.
- The archive folder you selected should appear in your folder list on the left-hand side of Outlook. By selecting it you should find all your archived items inside.
- Repeat this process if you happen to have multiple archive folders.