- Beginning Friday 6/21, you will not be logging in with your usual Law School username and password. You will need to click Switch User (outlined in red)
- Next click the Other User (outlined in purple), and then enter your UT EID and UT EID password in the Username and Password fields.
- 15 minutes after you've logged in for the first time, reboot your machine. Feel free to work on your computer during this time as long as you aren't accessing any files on your network drive or trying to print anything.
- Log in again with your UT EID credentials. Go to Start > Computer to look for your network drive. All of your networked drive have been consolidated to a single "N:" drive.
- Go to Start > Devices and Printers to look for your networked printer. Once you do see your printer there, you should reset your default printer.
- If you don't see your network devices, wait five minutes and reboot a second time. If you have rebooted twice and still cannot access these devices, please submit an LTS Help Ticket.
If you access your network drive from home you will need to follow these instructions.