The objective of the group is to provide a framework for meaningful discussion around a leadership or management book.
Eligibility: The group is open to anyone interested in reading and discussing the selected book (with supervisory approval).
The Oz Principle: Getting results through individual and organizational accountability
The Oz Principle has established itself as the #1 book on workplace accountability. Through its practical and frontline-tested advice, hundreds of thousands of people have learned just how vital personal and organizational accountability is for any company--and how to achieve it. This New York Times bestselling book is a must for anyone charged with obtaining results.
Class details: The reading group will take place over four 1 1/2 hour sessions.
Session Dates: 8/02, 8/9, 8/16, 8/24 from 9-10:30 a.m.
Location: NOA 4.106
Register Now [EID Required]
- Click on the "Register Now" link next to the session for which you would like to register
- Log into the system using your EID and Password
- Under Class Enrollment select “Enroll/Withdraw”
- Under "Enrollment Options" enter EID
- Select "Enroll"
- Click "Submit Request"
- University Operations Development Offerings
- Leadership Growth Program
- Breakthrough Workshop
- Reading Group