Learning Specialist III
I conduct my research in the following areas:
1. Large-scale ocean circulation and climate variability studies
2. Decadal- and basin-scale ocean data analysis for detecting climate impacts
3. Large-scale changes in marine biogeochemistry
4. Regional-scale ocean ventilation and climate variability studies
5. Climate-related gas exchange processes at the South Texas salt marsh / wetlands
6. Anomalous distribution of certain halogenated gas compounds in the ocean
Affiliated Research Units
International Research: Regions of Academic Interest
International Information: Countries of Academic Interest
Now that you've used EUREKA to identify a faculty member whose research interests match your own, read about getting involved in research at The University of Texas at Austin.
The Office of Undergraduate Research recommends that you attend an info session before contacting faculty members about research opportunities. We'll cover the steps to getting involved, tips for contacting faculty, funding possibilities, and options for course credit.
If you aren't able to attend an info session, contact the Office of Undergraduate Research to schedule an appointment with an advisor.