The Shared Services Steering Committee includes a representative from the Faculty and from the Staff Council.
The committee charge is as follows:
- Provide advisement, directional guidance and feedback to the project team throughout the planning process for the build and implementation of the shared services operating model;
- Represent the interests and concerns of your college, school or unit faculty, staff, students and peers; and
- Represent the project team to the larger University of Texas at Austin community.
The Shared Services subcommittees will be made up of representatives from each of the areas affected in the transformation: Human Resource Services, Payroll, Finance, Procurement and Information Technology Services (ITS). Preliminary plans are to establish four subcommittees related to the three shared service functions identified by the Business Productivity Committee. Customer Service will be a primary focus.
- Human Resources/Payroll
- Information Technology (IT)
- Customer Services, including Service Level Agreements
On April 2, 2014, President Powers provided his endorsement of the Findings and Recommendations of the Shared Services Steering Committee.
Next Meeting Date
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Dean, College of Liberal Arts
Associate Professor, Human Development and Family Sciences
Dean, McCombs School of Business
Faculty representative, Department Chair, Department of African and African Diaspora Studies
Assistant Dean, College of Pharmacy
Associate Dean for Business Affairs
Dean, School of Nursing
Assistant VP and Business Officer, Research
Vice President for University Operations
Chair, UT Staff Council
Associate Vice President for Human Resources
Vice President for Student Affairs
Deputy to the President
Senior Vice Provost for Resource Management
Graduate Admissions and Placement Coordinator, College of Liberal Arts
UT System Representatives:
Executive Vice Chancellor for Business Affairs, UT System
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, UT Health Science Center at San Antonio
University Chief Information Officer and ITS Chief Operating Officer
Associate Vice President