A number of UT faculty members have taken on a leadership role with regard to the organization and administration of the Signature Course program. Representing a diverse set of disciplines, areas of expertise, and perspectives, this committee provides oversight to the Signature Course program with the breadth and depth it needs to continue to flourish.
- Lori Holleran Steiker, Ph.D. (School of Social Work)
Faculty representative, Chair
- Patricia Carter, Ph.D. (School of Nursing)
- Robert Crosnoe, Ph.D. (College of Liberal Arts)
- Patrick Davis, Ph.D. (College of Pharmacy)
- Juan Dominguez, Ph.D. (College of Liberal Arts)
- Ann Johns, Ph.D. (College of Fine Arts)
- Patty Moran Micks (Signature Course Program Coordinator)
- Rachel Osterloh, President, Senate of College Councils
- Michael Starbird, Ph.D. (College of Natural Sciences)
Learn about the mission and role of the SCAC.