A number of UT faculty members have taken on a leadership role with regard to the organization and administration of the Signature Course program. Representing a diverse set of disciplines, areas of expertise, and perspectives, this committee provides oversight to the Signature Course program with the breadth and depth it needs to continue to flourish.
- Lori Holleran Steiker, Ph.D. (School of Social Work)
Faculty representative, Chair
- Robert Crosnoe, Ph.D. (College of Liberal Arts)
- Patrick Davis, Ph.D. (College of Pharmacy)
- Michael Starbird, Ph.D. (College of Natural Sciences)
- Geetika Jerath (President, Senate of College Councils)
- Patty Micks (Signature Course Program Coordinator)
Learn about the mission and role of the SCAC.