Please note the use of the Texas Union is also governed by a number of other University policies, procedures and practices that may effect your reservation. Please consult with Texas Union Hospitality Services should you have questions.
1. Staff will determine appropriate sound levels.
2. Late cancellations and "no-shows" in certain University Unions rooms will result in substantial fines. Smaller rooms will incur lesser fines. For more information please see: http://www.utexas.edu/universityunions/texas-union/space/reservation-cancellation
3. To ensure that your event is successful, requests for events in the Shirley Bird Perry Ballroom, Texas Union Theater, Santa Rita Room and the Quadrangle Room require a pre-event meeting with Hospitality Staff.
4. All catering in the Texas Union is provided by Texas Union Dining Services. All exceptions must be approved by Texas Union Hospitality Services via a Texas Union Food Waiver. For more information please see: http://www.utexas.edu/universityunions/texas-union/space/food-policy/food-waiver
6. Please refrain from the following in Texas Union building: